Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Best Make-up EVER!

No matter who you are, I'm sure you've been through the make-up search. Trying to find one that doesn't make your skin too oily or too dry. I've been through a lot of them. The liquid kind, the mousse kind, just going straight to compact powder...not too mention trying each in all the different brands in hope that maybe, just maybe, one would be better than the last.

Last year, my sister bought me the starter kit for Bare Minerals. I was excited to try it but not convinced at all that it would be any different. After the first week my face was so much clearer than before. It felt so smooth and clean as if I didn't have any make-up on at all. Plus, its so nice to go in to the store and by it because there aren't a hundred shades that you could possibly be. Instead there are only 3 I believe and they help you right there in the store to match it perfectly to your skin. Its definitely worth the money. A year later, I am still using exactly what was in my starter kit with the exception of the foundation. It lasts FOREVER! Oh, and you don't have to worry about a major break out in the morning in case you didn't have time to wash off the make-up before bed. Its all natural and actually good for your pores and face. Even though its a powder it doesn't even come close to making dry skin a problem. I don't know all the stores that it is available at but ULTA carries it for sure. :)

For more tips click here.

5 comments:

Tara said...

I love your make up thats why I borrow it everytime I come to visit lol

Audra Krell said...

Great tip. I am highly allergic to soy though, and I think a lot of these types of make up have soy in them. Just like you said, I have tried everything.

~cares~ said...

Oh I'm sorry to hear that Audra. To my knowledge Bare Minerals does not have any soy. If you are interested, you should either get online and type bare minerals into google, or if you go into the store I am sure they would be happy to answer any questions :)

Scott and Beth said...

I may have to try this...

Unknown said...

Sounds great I will definitely give it a try. I have just bought some great Max Factor lipsticks in the Boots Sale and they are really rich in colour and last ages. I do find with most foundations I have used they leave my skin feeling oily come the end of the day, So I do need to find something better there.