Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Right Now

Its been two months since I had to stand up in front of my school and give "words of wisdom" to my class that were in the same boat as I. To tell you the truth, I was actually more nervous that I would trip going up to get my diploma than I was about my speech. I could not have been more relieved when it was all over...but then...something hit me, the idea that I was now at the end of my life as I had always known it. No more high school, no more being a teenager depending on other people...for the most part...its all up to me now. I have a lot of things that are going to be coming at me. Decisions I am not aware that I will have to make. Maybe my life, as it is...mistakes, successes, difficult circumstances, CHANGES...can be a help to someone else.

No comments: